Looking for an easy and affordable way to print professional brochures for your business? This step-by-step guide will help you design and print your brochures from the comfort of your office or home. Worried that you might make a mistake? UPrinting.com offers free proofs before you pay! That means that we’ll check your file and make it print-ready at no cost (even if you decide not to print with us). Now, that is peace of mind.
How to Design a Professional Brochure
1) Start by selecting the software you will use to design your brochure. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher are some of the more popular programs used to design brochures.
2) Select a size and fold for your brochure. The 8.5 x 11″ Tri Fold Brochure Template is one of the most standard brochure sizes.
3) Download a file setup template from UPrinting.com to help you create your design accurately. Download brochure templates here.
How to Print a Brochure at UPrinting.com
1) Start by checking out our brochure pricing here. Input your specifications (quantity, size, paper, coating and folding) and get a live price quote from our calculator.
2) If you select “Start with a Proof”, you can upload your file and get a proof before paying. This is a great way to make sure your files are set up correctly.
3) If you select “Order Prints Now”, you can upload your file, get a free proof and pay for your order. This is good for speeding up the process and getting your order expedited.
4) At any time if you have a question, call 1-888-888-4211 or click the LiveChat link at the top of the page. We offer fast 3 business day printing at no extra charge. If you are in a rush, you can choose 1 day or 2 day printing for a small rush fee.