Father’s Day spending last year amounted to an average of $117 per dad, with total spending exceeding 12 billion dollars for the retail industry alone. This doesn’t even count spending for vacations or similar big ticket items. The percentage of people who used the internet to purchase gifts for Father’s Day 2012 was also up by 6 percent from the previous year, which can be attributed to continuing trends in internet commerce.
This day isn’t just for promoting your business, it’s a time for bonding with people who matter. We’ve collected 30 images that we hope aren’t too cheesy, but still bring home the meaning of Father’s Day. If you’ve been stuck on ideas for your print materials, we hope that at least one of these makes it just a bit easier to work on that Father’s Day promotions idea.
UPrinting does not own the rights to any of these images. All images in this piece are property of their respective owners and are for educational and inspirational purposes only. If you like an image or want to contact the artist/owner, please click on the links below.
30) Just reading the sports section…
29) “Wait… this book isn’t American!”
28) Mom’s going to be annoyed when she sees half her lipstick missing.
27) Dads are a leading source of super-strength.
26) I’d have guessed late 70′s.
25) Some of us have dads who aren’t near-sighted versions of the Pringles Guy.
24) Number 1′s for Everyone!
23) Dad sure is a charmer.
22) Fred Flintstone’s still a much better dad that that Mad Men guy.
21) For vegan dads everywhere! (Is beer vegan? Tell us!)
20) You left Leia at the last stop, Dad!
19) Technically, Supergirl’s his cousin and Superboy’s a younger version of himself. But don’t let us ruin that for you.
17) If you haven’t seen Hotel Transylvania yet, you probably should.
16) This old Google Doodle still hits home for many.
15) Found him!
14) The book, the movie- both amazing. About more than just fatherhood.
13)The bear looks as surprised as I do.
12) They all are.
11) I too, have drawn seagulls that way.
10) These costumes aren’t just for Father’s Day.
09) To be honest, Homer’s probably a terrible dad.
08) Father’s Day can be a great time to go to the beach.
07) Let’s not forget all the awesome adoptive dads out there
06) Fist bump!
05) You’re totally bearable, Dad!
04) Sharing secrets.
03) Great dads always save you that last turkey leg.
02) Straight to the point.
01) Pillage People.
Depending on your line of business, Father’s Day can be a great time raising your public profile as well as for increasing sales and revenues. But in the end, Father’s Day should always be a day for reflecting about what fatherhood really means.
We hope you have a great one this year!
Disclaimer: Featured work is solely for inspiration and educational purposes and is property of the artists and not UPrinting.com. Please click on the links to go to the artists’ personal pages